viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014


Is Art important?


I’ve chosen this topic, because this morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was to turn on my music instead of answering WhatsApps or having a shower, even before saying good morning to my parents. This fact made me think about Art in its different categories.

Since I was 3 years old, I’ve been listening to music, principally in English because, my parents love it. One of their favourite groups of music is “The Corrs”, and now it’s mine. With regard to painting, I think that I’ve inherited it from my mother. Maybe, we don’t know much about the History of Art, but we love learning and, of course, we like painting. I have to talk about our seventh art, cinema. In my spare time, I always watch films of every type, I don’t mind if they’re old or contemporary, comedies or action films. Added to this, literature is also art, the art of transmitting clearly your feelings. I haven’t even mentioned Fashion or Food. Maybe, it’s a little bit weird, but I’m pretty sure that both of them are considered as kinds of art.

I would like to end this post with a little bit reflexion. A picture is worth a thousand words, isn’t it?


Do you agree? (;

Have a nice weekend!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario