miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015


I guess this is a goodbye...

The point of this post is because I just want to say that this experience of writing a blog  for a few months has been new and very enjoyable for me. I’ve never been very keen on writing as I find hard to put into words what I think or how I feel about a topic - even in Spanish-, but this task has taught me a lot; I’ve learnt too many things, and because of that I am going to keep on with my writing skills, maybe on a blog or maybe I’ll write on a diary, I haven’t decided yet, but thank you for showing me this enormous and fantastic world (:






See you, Macarena!

1 comentario:

  1. I think you should continue writing this blog. If you like my company, you can count on me. Good luck with your new writings!

    ResponderEliminar