domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014





IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT


Today, I’m going to talk about future. 
Have you ever asked yourself about your future? How would you like it to be?
I repeatedly made these two questions to myself when I finished high school, and I had no answers. My future was like an unknown for me.
It’s not easy to know what we want to be in the future. Some lucky people know it since they are very little, but it wasn’t my case. When I finished Bachiller I didn’t have a clear answer to my future, and this upset me.
In this post I want to give my opinion about education.

I spent 16 years learning lots of different things, from science and history to maths and spanish language. Nevertheless, I have a complaint about our educational system. Teachers never taught me about about self-confidence. Schools increasingly clip students’ wings. What a shame! Since dreaming is how we can achieve our target. Consequently, when I finished my learning period I was completely lost. I only could think about being right in my decision. I had to choose a degree with many work exits. After thinking too much and being worried the whole summer, I failed. I was wrong in my decision. I started Law, and three months were enough for me to realize that I was wrong. I didn’t like this to me. The worst thing that could possibly happen, actually did. I was sad and angry with myself. However, this half-gap year was the key to my future. I saw everything crystal clear. People don’t need to study a degree just because in the future they will earn huge amounts of money. People should study what they really like. We don’t have to yearn being successful, due to success arrive when you enjoy what you are doing.

I’ve attached this video, because it helps me a lot. In my tough moments I usually watch it as it gives me motivation. 

Finally, I want to end this post quoting a Japanese proverb. “ Fall seven times and stand up eight”. Although things get difficult, we have to keep dreaming. Our dreams keep us alive, they give us will power, determination and above of all, MOTIVATION. Never ever forget this words. They are full of meaning. 




2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, this post is wonderful. There are some grammar mistakes but we can polish the text later. I don't have time to make a list now because other students require my attention at this moment. Talk to you later : -)

    ResponderEliminar