jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014



TRUE LOVE

This morning, while I was searching for a song in Youtube, suddenly I came across one of the most romantic and full of meaning videos I’ve ever watched. The video below shows something I would like this happen to me in the future, because, from my point of view, this marriage proposal is an act of true and unconditional love. Jovan, the girl in the videoclip, is so lucky!








When I was a kid I used to say that when I was older I wouldn’t marry, because in real life there are no charming princes. I was right, but no one needs a prince or a princess to share theirs lives with, we just need someone who loves us the way we are. I don’t really know if you have ever heard about the novel “The Notebook”. This is my favorite book and I recommend it to everyone, both girls and boys. This best-seller is based on a true story, and the main characters weren’t special people, I mean, they were like everyone, they were average people. The difference is that they knew how to love: how to keep the flame of love burning no matter what bad things could happen in our lives. Everything that happens, happens for a reason, our main job is to learning the best way to face them. 

I know this post is a bit strange, but I just want to give a very little piece of opinion about LOVE.


















       "The Notebook", trailer.



  Quote from the film "The Vow"




Best wishes!

Macarena

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario