jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014


Xmas

From my point of view, the best and most beautiful time of the year is here!!! Xmas, how lovely you are! Families gather, Santa Claus comes, people kiss under the mistletoe, houses are decorated with Christmas ornaments, and of course, many jingles are sung! This is what I like to talk about, my Xmas song. It is lovely, tender, a little bit old, but for sure it is very beautiful and makes you feel relaxed. This song is called “Our love is here to stay”. Many singers - such as Ella Fitzgerald or Louis Armstrong- have sung it thoughout the years, but a couple of week ago I listened my favourite version of it on a TV commercial for Apple. It is based on a true story and it shows some flashbacks to the America of the 50s. So let’s enjoy it!








MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario