domingo, 18 de enero de 2015




Take a break!


This period of time that we have been studying for our final exams, I have realized how important is to give our mind a break, and as I am not very keen on running, when I have spare time or when I need to clear my head up, I usually connect to an awesome mobile app which is called We Heart It. It is an image-based social network for inspiring images; it is a kind of a mixture between Tumblr and Instagram. On it you can upload and download photos and gifs - as many as you want-. And if people like them, they can “heart” them (it is the same as the Likes on Facebook or Favourites on Twitter). However, you must be logged in to enjoy all the advantages of this application. It is not a tough procedure, you just have to introduce a nickname and your email. It is as easy as that, so, what are you waiting for? Make your account!!  CLICK HERE TO ENTER IN THIS NEW WORLD: http://weheartit.com/



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario