domingo, 18 de enero de 2015

My favourite place in the world

My favourite place in the world is where I feel safe, comfortable and happy; a place which makes me forget about all of my worries: a place which puts bad vibes aside. Maybe I feel in this way not only because of the place itself, but the freedom and serenity which it gives me. Perhaps, this place hasn’t got the most beautiful scenery in the world, but it doesn’t really matter to me because I will always consider it as my safe haven. I am talking about Alcudia a small town in the north-east of Mallorca. My family lives there, so every summer that I can go to visit them, we always go to Alcudia, as Palma is crowded with tourists and it is a mess. If you ever have the chance to go to this island, I encourage you to visit this peaceful place located in the north corner of Mallorca.





















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario